Has been designed and patented by Suomy.
- Insert the free side of the strap in the rings. Pull the end until the strap presses firmly against the jaw.
- After this operation, it should not be possible to remove the helmet. Verify that by grabbing it from the back and rotating it to the front it cannot be removed and it is fixed to the head.
- If the helmet tends to come off or rotates freely, tighten the strap again until the right pressure is obtained and repeat test.
If after repeating the test you are not able to efficiently tighten the retention system, do not use the helmet.
- Only after checking the correct tension of the strap, fix the free end locking it with the automatic stud to the release tab. The automatic stud is necessary only to fix the free end of the strap to prevent it from flapping while riding.
Fixing the release button does not assure that the helmet is correctly in position and properly fastened: the correct locking of the strap must be verified exclusively following the above paragraphs.
- To release the retention system, release the automatic stud button and pull the release tab to loosen the closure. Slide out the free end of the strap from the «D Rings».
Use the release tab only to remove the helmet! Never release this tab while riding.